Trade Line Service
Trinity Glazing will deliver glass to your factory, workshop, office, home or direct to work sites. We will load your glass onto one of our fleet of delivery vehicles at our warehouse and notify you of your scheduled delivery date ASAP.
- Contact name and number for person(s) at delivery address will be required when placing order.
- Unloading of deliveries is the customers responsibility, P.P.E and lifting equipment is not provided unless requested and paid for in advance, for insurance reasons, our operatives cannot carry glass away from their vehicles.
- Suitable and level parking must be provided for safe unloading of delivery vehicles. If there are specific parking restrictions in place i.e., red routes or bus lanes, you must advise of these when ordering glass for delivery.
- Every glass delivery is checked before leaving our premises and should likewise be checked on arrival. Drivers will ask for a signature of acceptance for their delivery notes on which any discrepancies should be noted. All other claims must be reported within 3 days of delivery.
- Re-loading of vehicles is not permitted unless authorised by Trinity Glazing office staff. Broken glass previously delivered glass and templates can be re-loaded if approval is sought first.
The following prices are based on a minimum spend of £100+VAT.
|Miles Radius from Edinburgh||Price|